Make the most of the technology provided by the school district.
- Students can enhance their learning experience by using technology wisely and collaborating effectively with teachers and parents.
- Students can access interactive learning materials and collaborate on projects with peers by exploring online platforms and educational software.
- Regular communication with teachers enables students to seek clarification when needed, provide updates on their progress, and receive personalized feedback.
With these strategies, students can unlock a world of educational opportunities, thrive academically, and develop essential skills for success in the digital era.
- If I need a Chromebook, what do I need to do?
- Trouble with your Chromebook? Try these tricks first!
- How do I update my Chromebook?
- What should I do if the Chromebook is damaged or isn’t working?
- My camera doesn't show anything.
- What if I have concerns about the amount of time my student is spending in front of a screen?
- How will my student be protected from objectionable material on the Internet?
- What do I do if my student isn’t going to attend Salem-Keizer next year?
- What do I need to do to return the Chromebook and/or hotspot to the District?
- How do I get the GoGuardian Parent app?
- Can I access GoGuardian from my computer?
- How do I create my account?
- Is there a limitation on when I can pause web browsing?
- After I pause internet access, how long before it takes effect?
- How often does the list of web sites visited update in the Parent app?
- I have more than one child. How do I view the web activity for each one?
- Why do I not see my child in the Parent app?